Friday, June 21, 2024

I am goth II aka crystal spiral staircase

black hair,

lips painted black too,

skin dyed white,

trenchcoat made of porcelain,

it's always raining &

it's always night

clove cigarette smoke fills the church,

the lightning showcases our silhouettes,

a yin-yang covered in blood

my gold vampire fangs leave a permanent

"hickie" on your neck

blood drips over your white satin dress

you smile at me & tell me satan is a fag

we eat charcoal

our earrings are chained together

she brought a whip because she thinks she's

in Castlevania

she whips the candle & a heart appears

skeletons are walking around

the sound of a harpsichord is playing in

the distance, someone working on a dungeonsynth

cassette limited edition of seven dubbed copies

single sided C90's (s/side)

we walk to a castle in the forest

the spiral staircases are all made out 

of crystal

we were both ruby-eyed in Paris

my chain wallet dangles at my toes

a floating skull laughs

& we both jokingly exclaim "is that God!"


by,

NSFW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am goth II aka crystal spiral staircase

black hair, lips painted black too, skin dyed white, trenchcoat made of porcelain, it's always raining & it's always night clove...